Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    why does the BCP take so long to pay out?? thats crazzy!!! seems like they need an update LOL

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WhackaDonk View Post
    In the description of what hand beats what from above, four of a kind is described as: Any four cards of the same rank. If two players share the same four of a kind (on the board), the bigger fifth card (the kicker) decides who wins the pot. What is meant by, "two players share the same four of a kind"? There is only four of each suit in a deck and Aces have a higher value then Kings.
    While this is good information number one people really should know that already if they are members of a poker forum and number 2 that has nothing at all to do with the thread it was posted in. I also want to thank wicked kitty for taking the time and energy to put this together. I have been here awhile off and on and knew a good bit of this already but my memory kinda sucks so it is nice to have as a reference guide.

Seasoned Veteran
    Its always the THING that you CAN't solve.........

Banned
    thanks for the tops i never even checked out all of the promos there is om this site

PokerOwned Demi-God
    All this infor is very helpful WickedKitty.... I wonder if anybody is inspired after a reading of it

its a lot of pages to read, can anyone sum it up for me plezz.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    lol...it is a lot. good thread. I'll try to summarize when i feel less lazy :P

Great tips

PokerOwned Master
    they totally need an update on the bcp...sigh

LJM3000
    wow! thank you sooo much, have been here for 2 months and haven't seen much of the site. will def. take a few mins to look!

Very informative post. Hope they leave for others to read. Great Job

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast