Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some good tips

Master Sergeant
    ty

Corporal
    Personally, i like bodog site. I like the setup, however for some reason I cannot use poker tracker to grab bodog's hands. I think it's my computer problem tho. I also play at UB which it's quit hard to profit from in my experience.

i agree with the others on playing freeroll to build up your bank roll. it's really important to keep your bank roll within the limit and play proper limits.

i usually only play sit and go games as i have more luck profiting from them. I can just play real tight and get into the bubble. oh, btw, i like to play bodog's sit and go cuz it pays to 5th place. UB pays only the top 3. yet, ub's pay is more tho. anyway, i am thinking of trying out cake poker room to see if i could have more luck profiting.

Private
    Absolute poker has many freerolls running throughout the day, Bodog has 3 freerolls a day 2 are for 500$ and 1 for 300$. WSOP.com has satellites for a 3k package running 10 hours a day. that's where i chase the free money!

Sergeant
    i wish i did that before i start loosing lol , thanks for the info , it might really help

Knight
    I love playing in freerolls on FTP. I use mt FTP points to register for the satellites to their tournaments for free, it works pretty well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12