Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63362.98

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    If they are setting at the table with an AK-47,,,then yes I would say they should be considered dangerous....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I find that russians are typically very aggressive, some to their benefit some to their detriment. Thats just what ive seen though

Master Sergeant
    They are crazy but very beatable

Banned
    I have never rated Russian players. The Romanian players scare me.

PokerOwned Pro
    Never raise a Russian's blind unless you are willing call a re-raise. 'Nough said. They defend their blinds like there is no tommorow.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i love play russians.. so easy for me to read and bully. i just look at em as more willing gamblers.. they aint afraid to lose..

who scares me.. MOLODOVIANS.. beware!

Corporal
    Russian - good poker players. this Topic manifestation of your fear of Russian. Poker for us is new and is already prohibited by law. but thanks to the Internet can play poker and learn the game.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I think Russian are given too much credit before the fact
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Veteran
    We Americans are as about afraid of Russians as we are of any other kind of aggro-maniacs that play at the micro-levels.
    There is very little information about who you are playing against when you are online, except maybe where they are living, and so there is a natural tendency to stereotype a person's playing ability by their nationality .
    So TBO ,don't go patting yourself on the back just because your a Russian. buddy
    Last edited by pcgnome; 09-13-2011 at 11:10 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i wouldn't call their style aggressive if you call compulsive over betting and playing any 2 cards and getting lucky skill thats just your dillusional take on it i mean granted sometimes they have a big hand so shoving with it is kind of a no brainer. they're not intimidating hilarious might be a better word and if they're up against a player that paces himself and laughs at their donkey plays instead of getting mad and trying to headhunt them that person has about a 80% chance of taking them down. i'm saying all this to say i love russian players more power to them!!!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast