Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63573.02

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Sergeant Major
    im not afraid to play a loose style just as long as i dont push all in with junk... rushkies are loose aggressive players. so tighten up thats the answer to loose

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not that the Russians are tough, or so buenos.si view that nationality are enrolled in a tournament you will see that the majority are Russians, it is almost logical that final table always get more Russian than others. What you should not do is see where are your rivals, so they play on your fear condicon

Private
    Neah , ar not dangerous.. some russians are very good at poker and some russians ar very weak.. and have a lot of luck. "The Table" gives them straight or flush on turn/river when you start like a favorite on floop with 2 pairs or 3 of a kind.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Everybody hits like a russian once in a while. It's just that they have nothing else to do.

PokerOwned Veteran
    many of them for free games

alot russians trash but i think it has nothing to do with country

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think the quality of a country's players is directly proportional to how long poker has been popular there. Overall the best poker players are Americans, simply because poker has always been a popular game in the USA, while the poker craze has only recently hit the rest of the world. There are some very talented Russian players out there, but on average, I find them to be weaker than US, German, English, etc.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Yes, i Agree with the statement, I know that when I sit down with a Russian, it's scary. They're either hackers or ultra agressive donks. Both bad.

Master Sergeant
    ow, yeaaahh...russians don't know how to play...yes yes...

my 'sick RUSHKIE's' stats at the center...

Master Sergeant
    i think i got the right answer for you...try Holdem Manager for any russians u see. after ~20 hands u'll se how often he raises and how many banks play...and how many 3bets and his aggression factor...

it says much more than stupid stereotypes that all russian donks all germans masters etc...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast