Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62952.06

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    i cant get it to load on my computer even after deleting cookies

Experienced Member
    Can anyone tell how much lag time they usually get between entering the captchas and getting the points?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah... love this points engine... since I'm gonna listen to sum tunz anyways! no problem here w/ malware... sum days I don't think i get all my points... other days I get more than it says i should... pretty good balance mostly, also succeedong w/ virool videos... them redneck gals am hottiez...

PokerOwned Pro
    The radio thing has NEVER converted for me. I have tried a bunch of times and even listened for hours.....but no points ever show up. I just gave up for the most part.

Experienced Member
    raio loyality i will try now because i want get few points

Experienced Member
    I'm glad I saw this post. I wasn't sure if the points were actually going through, but everyone is posting about how it lags so I will just give it more time. Thanks everyone .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you'll get your points but there's no telling when. For instance I haven't seen any points in an hour and I'm going miss the bovada freeroll because I was counting on them taking no more than an hour. I'm sure they will come but I'm going to miss the game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I got banned from them!! Been tryin to get back forever!! I guess im banned for life!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    I got banned from them!! Been tryin to get back forever!! I guess im banned for life!
    For having more than one open at the same time? And yea, I bet it's permanent.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Ya you arent supposed to open more than one at a time. Why would anyone want 2 open anyway it conflicts with the music you are trying to listen to.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast