Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63061.02

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hmmmmm..... Tried and true.... Good for you.... No money won? Feelin' a bit blue?

Seasoned Veteran
    it has worked pretty well for me today. I appreciate the little music while playing :P The only thing is you have to remember to enter the capcha.

radio used to work fine for me,,,, but now tnite,, not working well... gave me 10 ppoints,,, then i t quit and the rest never came,, i guesss the radio people got tired, who knows with that thing lol,,,,

PokerOwned Master
    Is it working also for middle Europe users ? I was unable to got any points from Loyalty yet ... any clue ?

PokerOwned Master
    So, this one seems to be unusable for EU members like me. Does anybody know which countries are restricted to use it ?

Experienced Member
    It always works for me. I usually just mute and enter the capcha when i remember.

LLB King
    Yeah it is, it is just extremely laggy these days, usually takes me about an hour to get my points, but eventually you do get them.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Yes ,I've gotten more points of radio loyalty than anything else.There was a wierd thing going on around the holidays were I couldn't get any points then one day about three days later they showed up.In summary 1.death 2,taxes 3. RADIOLOYALTY

PokerOwned God
    It is reliable but I'm surprised it took that long.

i figured out that yes they do cookie you and it stops working. you have to delete the cookies at times in order to get it working right again. they credit the points randomly but they always come eventually.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast