Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61281.73

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Avatar ghoulraiser Created thread : Random funny videos
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

First things first, the links in the Table of Contents do not work any longer. I was trying to use them to learn what is considered a "virtual credit card" Regarding to Trial and Purchase Offers. A Visa card issued by a bank which can be used as credit or debit anywhere would be acceptable?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Is there another way to see the userguide, besides the tabel of contents in this tread?

Seasoned Veteran
    Avatar ghoulraiser Created thread : Random funny videos !

I'm getting an ERROR "URL not found". Is this correct? I cleared cookies. But my question at this time is..Once I do a survey and join their group, when I receive a survey through email from them I'm I still getting credited PO pts ?

So I guess either no one reads these any more or no one cares enough to even reply and get 5 points in the process? Its a simple question, so again, does anyone know about the "virtual" credit cards?

PokerOwned Master
    Do posts it's super simple

Experienced Member
    thank you guys (:

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    what about watching videos and not receiving points?? watched 6 and got 2 points...any ideas or am I just SOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree, for 5 or 6 days the videos don't give me points

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast