Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62924.59

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    I agree with aina27...Only in last position...GG!

Corporal
    i will never go all-in with QQs again just because i alwys lose on them even when i hit a set it seems i get beat on a str8t or they get a flush or somthing that will beat them i just call or raise just to see a flop if any high card shows up i usuallly throw a bet 2 see where im at if they push all-in then i just fold most of the time they have u beat

Sergeant Major
    well done syn.. nice win$$ now webber in your situation i like to min raise, get a lil more in pot without investing to much n hope to have a favoravle flop such has a floped set or no over card.. if a or k on flop have to fold bexause you are most probablly beat

joeyjmr8484
    I Love queen queen. I would take it every hand. I play it hard.

Sergeant Major
    it really doesn,t matter, if you are on point with your game and don,t second guess your reads, you should definately push 50% to 75% of pot. cuz what i learned playing online is that someone with a decent hand , like 10's or better have already made thier mind up on thier play. so push them off before you slow play a loss to a weaker hand... element of surprise is sometimes your best friend when it comes to playin cards!!!!! but you can't always play pocket pairs the same as always, so your at the table and its your call. your playin your $ not mine!!!!!! lol and gl with your ladies

joeyjmr8484
    I always push QQ. It is a very good hand. I don't get it that often so I am happy when I get it. I hate when an ace or king hits flop though.

Knight-Captain
    I used to always lose w/ q-q, until I stopped overvaluing that hand. Same w/ j-j. Now that I play those hands the same way as I would play 9-9, tho, I do ok w/ them.

Corporal

PokerOwned Master
    I think itīs depends your position and your stack...

Seasoned Veteran
    pretty simple youre there too gamble so no guts no glory all in works 4 me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast