Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63061.02

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Private
    I think you are ahead in most cases here, don't think anybody has two overcards (AK) in most cases (well ofc sometimes Ak will get slowplayed, it's not the end of the world), but UTG could be strong, but i think that this kind of play is good if you just want to end the hand quickly, and don't have to get into problems with overs on the flop, but in long term I think you will get more value with a raise to 7-10$

PokerOwned God
    Taking into account that I never flop something good when I have AK pockets, you are right with your pushing, lol

Knight-Lieutenant
    i lost every hand so far for 2 days with every pockets so right now they suck

I would have fold the QQ especially in big blind position.

Corporal
    To have available the best hand on the BB, but must keep it from flush / straight draw. And also aims to put money into the pot. You know what to do - bet.If the flop is Queen, 5 and 6.4 on the turn. Flushes and straights drous may be completed, but still able to catch a full house (full house) of river. Moreover, they have to protect yourself opponents you can not still flush or straight, but may have hit a draw for either of them on the turn.

Or forward and protect your hand, or behind and still have 10 outs to a full house or quads (four-of-a-kind).

Knight-Captain
    If everybody folded after the guy raised, I'd say see the flop, then make your decision. With 3 callers, besides the raiser, you pretty much HAVE to raise or fold. Chances of QQ holding up in a 5-way pot are very slim.

PokerOwned Pro
    i never slow play high pockets and if someone raises and i have QQ after i already did i get cautious

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian2607 View Post
    Lost with QQ so many Times Mate. Dont risk your Tourney with that hand.
    I love how people never bother reading the actual thread. If you read the first frigging sentence you know hes not talking about a cash game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    I love how people never bother reading the actual thread. If you read the first frigging sentence you know hes not talking about a cash game.
    HAHA, looks like you should read? Bastian2607- "dont risk your TOURNEY with that hand"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    only in last position, and seeing how strong are the other players

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast