Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63707.5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Hi,

Okay, so I think I'm at a milestone here... Meaning, I've been playing for about 2-3 years now---seriously---and I imagine that I will be able to hit straights, flushes, and boats in the near future as a way to get paid off. So what's the problem?

Well, I just don't see the worth in getting ppl to "buy" my ideas or sell my good-hands/cards. Ummm, I've watched Isildur1 play and, since then, I've committed myself to trying to hit rivers---and I hit them regularly! So what else is there?

If speed can't be a factor like it does as chess, then the only thing can think of it stamina... Well, I've played some pros on PokerStars in the 'No Blind Increase' SnG tourneys and I feel that I'm getting better at a phenominal rate (stamina).

All I'm trying to ask is whether or not now I can just take people's money as a payment for chatting or being social in general...

P.S. I'm not saying I'm better than pros or any1 here, but in all my experiences as a professional gamer, I've learned that there is a threashold of how much you can practice at a video game like poker; meaning, after a certain milestone, there isn't much room for improvement. I tried playing this old game I found at my mom's and I can't believe how slow I am now compared to when it first came out... I've been practicing for a week now in the new season I created and it isn't going anywhere. Just too slow... ggggggggggggggggggg
    ummmm what exactly do you want them to pay for.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think the river hits 7 out of ten times made good on it

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Hmmm...

I think my problem is that I'm putting emphasis on big money scores rather than talent...

I don't like Carbon, PokerStars, or PartyPoker... I like the PokerOwned Client better than all of them put together.

So, I'm going to do what this new guy did with playing 1k HU matches in one day at $1.00 entries. I'm going to play the players, not the money, and by doing so I'll end up deriving FPP points and rakeback if PokerStars has any.

P.S. Drywallman, you're right I had a Jim Bean moment.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    that is important .. the money is what remains when do you play with your head .. but you gain experience and then

Experienced Member
    lol what are u talking about

Seasoned Veteran
    i dont understan wht you ask... you want money back from chat with ppl??????? that is ???? sry...

I'm confused!!!!!! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12