Hi,

Okay, so I think I'm at a milestone here... Meaning, I've been playing for about 2-3 years now---seriously---and I imagine that I will be able to hit straights, flushes, and boats in the near future as a way to get paid off. So what's the problem?

Well, I just don't see the worth in getting ppl to "buy" my ideas or sell my good-hands/cards. Ummm, I've watched Isildur1 play and, since then, I've committed myself to trying to hit rivers---and I hit them regularly! So what else is there?

If speed can't be a factor like it does as chess, then the only thing can think of it stamina... Well, I've played some pros on PokerStars in the 'No Blind Increase' SnG tourneys and I feel that I'm getting better at a phenominal rate (stamina).

All I'm trying to ask is whether or not now I can just take people's money as a payment for chatting or being social in general...

P.S. I'm not saying I'm better than pros or any1 here, but in all my experiences as a professional gamer, I've learned that there is a threashold of how much you can practice at a video game like poker; meaning, after a certain milestone, there isn't much room for improvement. I tried playing this old game I found at my mom's and I can't believe how slow I am now compared to when it first came out... I've been practicing for a week now in the new season I created and it isn't going anywhere. Just too slow... ggggggggggggggggggg