Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60856.24

Page 246 of 315 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3143
    Hello, I'm new here and I want to play you tourneys!

High Everybody! Ive been here on PO for a couple weeks and have been enjoying the site and playing on Carbon. I enjoying playing the game!

Hi Folks, I'm gjwalk, some of the names here look familiar. I'm looking forward to playing some of the tournaments offered here and discussing some strategy with you all.

Hey all, I am new to the site...found my way here via carbon poker and bankroll misplacement...lol. I am from MT...many have played me I am sure...08 fan personally but dabble in the art of Foldem...I mean holdem..my screen name on the numerous sites I frequent is EyegotnutZ...often with some numbers...like 77 following. I figure I better find a way in to some freerolls as my luck is about rock solid horrible..if there is a card that will beat me...out it pops on the river on the bubble...that is my motto for tourneys..lol. How do I get in the freeroll circle here?

a very tough maneuver online but some jacks in live games will almost let the dealer push you the pot and then roll over the stone cold nutz and take the pot from under your nose...usually acting the whole time like you win...sometimes even saying..nh and motion to muck...a very rude poker maneuver.

Hi I my name is Milan.....I"am from Serbia......this is a nice site over tickets U can learn something.....My nick on pokerstars is mihamiha79;on fulltilt is neesex

do you have bcp and carbon they play games here for money for points its easy at times but we do have some awesome card players here got to watch out....

Seasoned Veteran
    How can I now earn points for free?

Experienced Member
    Ok. so im not exactly new, but haven't really participate in the forum....so here we go.
    Live in Memphis,TN been playing online poker for about 10 years. started on Poker.com way back in the day
    when merge didn't exist. my name on there was Shade0424. I use to play on there Forum team league and was wondering
    how many of you guys played on the league. I was a One Eyed Trooper for couple season....Good times, Good times.

Really enjoying the site and hope to enjoy it for long time . thanks Zab and everyone who helps make PO possible.

GL and see you at the tables.

Hi everyone! My name is Bill and I live in West by god Virginia and I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all.

I learned holdem on Stars on the play money tables for about 9 months and I'm at the point now that I'm competitive enough to play freerolls and cash games (that is when I can get some cash ).

I'm a member on another site that offers freerolls but the requirements for participating are many and take a lot of time.

I'm really glad I found this site. Once I figured out the basics, I was entering freerolls the day after I joined.

Now if I could just get past the bubble......

Anyway, I think this site is great and I spend a lot of my time here gathering points for the tourneys.

I still have a lot to learn though so I might be asking some of you for some help from time to time if I can't figure things out on my own.

Hope to see you (and beat you) on the felt soon!