Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68392.42

Page 146 of 315 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3143

Hybrid View

I am trying to build my bankroll up enough to play wsop

PokerOwned Demi-God
    this is v.nice ambition of urs whter it is joke or serious i dunno but it is possible i wish u gud luck.

From ohio. my dream is to play in the world series of poker. that is the one thing i want to do just need to come up with 10000 dollar buy in.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hello pokerviper u have chosen perfect place to be ur home welcome you to PO enjoy urself here

Seasoned Veteran
    Hi i am new here looking foward to do like chris furguson... start from zero and win big. Hope to havefun with u guys

yeah i want to do the same ... 0 to 5 million and back to zero lo l jus t kidding i want to win

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i am from florida and i am here for your money.. if you would just like to transfer it to me pm me or my carbon sn is jimmyvolmer

Hi all my name is Tom. I am from Wilmington, Delaware. I am a active railbird and belong to a clan called VillainsOfTheFelt. We(VOTF) just started our private mtts on carbon. We also have a few home games on pokerstars. The one event we look forward to most is our battle of the clan series (botc). This event starts in October and is played weekly over about a ten week period. We play all poker type games such as razz, stud, draw,plo,nl, horse etc etc. A couple hundred players participate in the botc. We are a close nit family that is looking to grow. I am the clans head hunter. Only two things are required. Treat others with the respect no matter there skill level and represent clan with class and dignity. Visit So ya wanna be a Villain? | Villains Of The Felt and Railbirds? - Poker Community . More info about me and the clan can be be found on both of those sites. Hope to get to know you all better. Wish you all the best of luck on and off the felts. Logo187.jpg

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes i have hear about this clan villians of the felt ONE-EIGHT-SEVEN. good luck

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappycuz75 View Post
    Hi all my name is Tom. I am from Wilmington, Delaware. I am a active railbird and belong to a clan called VillainsOfTheFelt. We(VOTF) just started our private mtts on carbon. We also have a few home games on pokerstars. The one event we look forward to most is our battle of the clan series (botc). This event starts in October and is played weekly over about a ten week period. We play all poker type games such as razz, stud, draw,plo,nl, horse etc etc. A couple hundred players participate in the botc. We are a close nit family that is looking to grow. I am the clans head hunter. Only two things are required. Treat others with the respect no matter there skill level and represent clan with class and dignity. Visit So ya wanna be a Villain? | Villains Of The Felt and Railbirds? - Poker Community . More info about me and the clan can be be found on both of those sites. Hope to get to know you all better. Wish you all the best of luck on and off the felts. Logo187.jpg
    what isit because it sounds like a gang on poker