Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60799.81

Page 226 of 315 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3143
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Hi, I am zingbust...I've been around off and on for many years but this is the first time I've heard of poker owned...it all sounds interesting and exciting and I'm glad to be a part of it!

hey all...been a member for a week now and this site is great, looking forward to playing all the great players and dodging all the donks

am semi retired and have been playing online poker for about three years now, no great strategy in my game besides playing the cards in front of me (and the occasional bluff..you guess when)....like to mix it up aggro/passive limp in raise keep you all guessing

Experienced Member
    Hello all, I've been a member for about a week or two. I'm probably a little late with this introduction thing, but I'll have at it. The name is NiftyJ on carbon- and probably close to that at any other place I play at, besides full tilt and poker stars, but I'm sure it will be a longtime before I'll be using those accounts again, if ever. I'm really enjoying the community and the site in general and hope to meet more people as i grow tighter with the site and community overall.

EddieTorr
    Just joined recently myself. I'm from Seattle area and play on Juicy and Lock, mainly S&Gs. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Experienced Member
    Hi all! I'm Polish I'm a new member on this page and I don't speak English very well. i'm wish good gameme for every
    one

Experienced Member
    Hello I am a new user from the United States. I live in New Jersey at the moment. Cannot wait till online poker begins again in New Jersey.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I havn't put a post on here, I'm Lewis from Scotland UK Nice to meet you all.

Experienced Member
    Hello all. Mokanik from KY and look forward to chatting and playing.

I am just trying to see how to earn points

Experienced Member
    Watch videos, fill out surveys, post on forums. Actually its pretty easy.