Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63288.58

Page 224 of 315 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3143
    Seasoned Veteran
    Hello. I am a newbie here to Poker Owned, but not a newbie to poker. On several poker sites and love a good free roll too. I also love a good poker game, but I do not enjoy playing with a table full of donkeys. If you are a donk, then hee-haw to you. Donkeys belong on the farm or zoo, not at a money table.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

new here tp poker owned. Finally learned how to earn some points! the radio! Lets play some free rolls!

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    damn yall some ugly ass mother truckers

Seasoned Veteran

Greetings

Hello there ladies and gents.

Signed up to this very cool, very unique site you got going here last week, and have spent most of my time here so far tryina figure out the points and freerolls side of things. I thought it's about time I started posting here a little bit too, so I'll start by saying hello to you guys and gals.

I've already done a fair bit of chattin' with some of you jovials at the tables (I'm lasershow15 at Carbon and BCP), and I look forward to more of the same friendly banter.

Quote Originally Posted by WhackaDonk View Post
    I also love a good poker game, but I do not enjoy playing with a table full of donkeys. If you are a donk, then hee-haw to you. Donkeys belong on the farm or zoo, not at a money table.
    To each their own, WhackaDonk, but why so much hatred for the donkelz? I have to toss in my two cents and say I couldn't disagree much more. I welcome donkeys with a big, wide, shit-eating grin at any table I'm at, anytime... because if I happen to make any money playing this game, it doesn't typically come from players who are better than I am, y'know?

Welcome to pokerowned and yes you will find a lot of donks in the freerolls. But a lot of good players here also. Have fun and good luck.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The Market place is the only thing stay away from because I don't know how it works or even what it is for except trading with friends I guess. Everything else /i have down pretty much.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    hi, i'm not new to po but recently i am becoming more involved with it than just playing in tournaments. i enjoy trading in the marketplace, making and entering llbs, and playing in the client.

Hello maddkatter here I have been a member for alittle while now and would like to become a participating member of pokerowned I hope I can learn from this site and its members how to become a better poker player, im eager to learn and would greatly appreciate any advice or tips that I can get , I have come to the realization that im not as good as I thought but im willing to learn and I will be patient Im sure being a good poker player does not happen over night lol.

maddkatter here again im from San Diego California I enjoy inline skating and all kinds of different music and instrumentals and of course playing poker.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    hi ,my name is terry on this site its tex .I PLAY ON betonline ,juicy stakes ,carbon always on freerolls ive got a rule on depositing
    my own money.juicy and carbon got rid of there freerolls so im trying something new.