Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62364.14

Page 15 of 315 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Private
    Hello everyone i am from Bulgaria, i am new to this forum and hope to see u around in Feature

Master Sergeant
    England London babyyyyyyyy!

Private
    hello pensacola florida in da house!

Banned
    well, good luck all you will see me here playing alot..... hope to see u all soon.... final table

Corporal
    Hi all! I'm a new member on this page and I don't speak English very well.But I try to do my best in the future and I really hope we eill meet in lot of tables in game. I also mean HEADS UP

I play poker about for 1 year but I need more experiance in game. I play somtimes like a stone...I mean I cannot deciede what should I do. If sombody give me some good tips. Iwill be really happy

THx in advance

Banned
    man in the tourney today my poket queens got bust by person calling all in with 5 to go had king 10 bs.....

Corporal
    hi every one, i just discover this forum and so far so good. i like it.i play poker for 2 years now and willing to improve, i am from Appleton.Minesotta

Corporal
    Very easy to lose with rockets,that's why i play'em very agress9vly, to make the limpers pay a lot of money preflop otherwise you have your aces cracked

Private
    hello im from Chile jaja nice to meet you all i dont understand too mucho of how its works this forum with the freerolls

PokerOwned Veteran
    hi Budblazer and welcome, but you did not say much about yourself. you do not have to tell everything but a little can help us to know your likes and dislikes about the game of poker and this is a wonderful forum not only for what you see here but for the freindships that you can possibly form and we all have one thing in common and that is the great game of poker so take a look around i am sure you will be pleased with what you and come back often as there is more to see every day !!!