Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 13 of 315 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Corporal
    HI guys. I found the forum on Absolute. I like the way this is set up. I probably know a lot of you..LOL

Private
    Hello Everyone My name is Jeremy and I'm from a small "city" in Eastern Ohio - Cambridge

I've been playing poker for almost a year now and loved the game from the beginning!!! Have definitely came a long way from then but played tons and read lots and talked to my new poker friends in various online places Plan on making this my breakthrough year - 1st year overall was profitable but nothing life changing yet - top win $3K 1st Place on Full Tilt Big Double A

Experienced Member

Hi everybody

Hello All. My name is Judok and I play at Absolute Poker. I am from Ontario Canada. I recently went broke so im looking forward to a chance at some free money. I hope to see you in the tourney at 8pm. Thanks

Welcome Everyone,
    Hope you all enjoy your time here,feel free to ask any question you may have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Veteran
    hi iam bogdanh1 from romania! i'm glad to join this forum and looking forward to play with you!! gl all poker players and.......bild a big bankroll!!!

Private
    im from romania and im here to kick you all

Private
    Hi all! I'm a new member on this page and I don't speak English very well.But I try to do my best in the future.I'm from italy and i hate italian site of poker! love .com

Private
    hi im joe and im new to this site.i love to play freeroll tournemants and its cool that this site gives you the oppertunity to play freerolls and win cash. i play on fulltilt poker and my FTN is joethornton20. i will be at the tables and i hope i see you all there. THANX

Joe Thornton

Private
    im from romania, is a verry verry nice country with a verry verry nice peoples and if you came here you will visit verry offen this country becouse we , romanian peoples, we have everithing you want. we dont have money becouse we have a bad luck with the president

Private
    Hey this is zergling from germany.

i like to play tournaments and sit and goes on pokerstars and FTP.
    The success is varying.
    I hope to find some good poker content here