Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65403.66

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAces1987 View Post
    yea i like what forgotten boy has to say about it ... but not multi tabling . i can only do 1 or 2 at a time.
    Same thing here AlwaysAces. Have you been working on your ability to do more than 2 at a time? Just curious if you have and what works what doesn't.

PokerOwned Master
    Well, with a bankroll of $58, I would definitely not enter any tourneys ove 3 bucks. And I would go no higher than 2c/5c tables. But that is me. Keep an eye out on forum freerolls to help stabilize the bankroll.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good thread, this is something I need to work on. Im only blowing my roll.

PokerOwned God
    Strictly playing in the limit of you Bankroll is important

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Guys. Thanks everyone for your kind replies. I just redeemed $10 from pokerowned with 5,300 points, yay!

PokerOwned God
    its hard to do a good bkroll management at the carbon site, not enough regular sng at the .25 cents, til a 1.10 level..but good luck

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    full buy ins at the cash games and complete focus...dont get comfortable...dont play unless u want to...have plenty of buy ins...unless your a baller

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Many people have the problem of going for that big score, and thus losing their bankroll. To avoid this, I set secondary goals. For example, my primary goal is always to continue building my bankroll bit by bit, but for a secondary goal this week I may want to play in a big Guaranteed tourney that costs $50 -- way out of my bankroll. Good BRM says forget it, but what I will do is set a secondary goal. Such as, "I am going to sit down at the 10NL tables and if I can grind out that $50 over the next 2 days, then I will play in my tourney. If I make it, I play. If I only get to $20, I will continue the grind until I hit my $50 and play the following week. By doing this, I can make sure that my bankroll never goes backwards when I step up to the plate to try my hand at winning the big one.

Knight-Lieutenant
    dont go on tilt when you lose a big pot lol like i did and play small buyins too good luck

Master Sergeant
    My br= $160 i only play $1 to $3 tourneys and cash games i buy in for $2-4 So i hope once ftp reopens that i follow them rules and avoid tilt at all cost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast