Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62525.13

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by scottieb668 View Post
    any time you double up at cash table leave.... and start over....
    Now this is a difficult thing for a player to do when they are on a hot streak at the table. Has happened to all of us but yes this is the BEST advice when playing at a cash table, whether it's live or on-line.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i play micro stakes and usually start woth $3.00, when get to $5.00 i leave the table. it seems to work for me.

Private
    sometimes i go all in with the best hand and then the 5 cards come and i no longer have the best hand

Banned
    I have never been able to maintain a good bankroll.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Now this is a difficult thing for a player to do when they are on a hot streak at the table. Has happened to all of us but yes this is the BEST advice when playing at a cash table, whether it's live or on-line.
    Thats what I do when I play live...If I double up what I bought in for then I will ask for a seat transfer and move on to another table that way Im still making some profit....Last weekend my third hand at a table I won a $450 pot and only bought in for $100 so I got up a few hands later when the blinds hit me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i've been with carbon since 2005 and have won maybe $2000 there all without depositing like yourself.wheat i would suggest is that you make a min. deposit and get the $500 new depositors freeroll tickets for 2 weeks i think. when i started playing there we could still use Netteller so i would win money there take it of thru netteller then redeposit it and get what ever promos were going on $500 freeroll has big payouts small fields and a cool lil accolade for 1st place. i also would play in tournaments like the $3.30 $5500 guaranteed it's everyday at 8:00 it's a rebuy tourney but if you're a patient player u can probably take it down without a rebuy.

PokerOwned Veteran
    another strategy i had was playing the $2.20 sit-n-go's. you figure it like everytime you place 1st and win $10 play say $4.50 in a big money tournament. try and play and win or place in as many $2.20 sit-n-go's daily till you have the money for say a big money freezeout or enough for say a buyin and at least 1 rebuy for a big money rebuy tourney and let it ride. you'll stay ahead good luck

PokerOwned Master
    Only way is too have a system, play same limits till you have enough left to move up, always leave your self an out.....

if you want to keep a bankroll growing dont play carbon.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned God
    lol, why do you think that Ary ? Too many bad beats ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234