Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how dumb am i?

Sergeant
    ahwell not much you could do sometimes it all luck

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by C130FLTENG View Post
    I can't argue with your play there. you were getting pretty short on blinds and 1010 is not a bad hand to push with hoping you don't get called and you increase your stack almost 50%. You have to weigh your options with the players. if you were stealing blinds quite a bit then you might get a preflop call and have to be prepared for a coin flip situation. You have to take more than just your hand into play. You have to take how the table has been playing and any image you have have developed into play as well
    i agree. it sounds as tho u wee expecting 2 get knocked out soon anyways & just trying 2 survive by stealing blinds. sumone else was just lucky enuf 2 have a hand that they had 2 call u with. even if u both had limped, if the flop was all low cards, u both would've pushed anyway.

PokerOwned Master
    house a piece i would have done the same cause i get mad when shit isn't going well

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya u def over played ur hand but nice to learn from ur mistakes next time u wont do that and maybe u win the tourney

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah you def overplayed this hand. Not much you can do blinds were big and it was most likely one of the best hands you would of seen down the stretch tough luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234