Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how dumb am i?

Corporal
    Play TT is most likely a coin flip... Against monster, you lose. Against small pair, you win. Two over cards 50-50.... Get caught by AA is a reason for not being dumb.

New User
    echoed sentiments of those before me......overplayed........out of position............when i have those mid pairs i try to control the pot size as to give me a chance to get a set......

Sergeant
    I agree with player earlier that stated you overplayed your hand. With him having you covered, would have been reasonable that he would not have raised preflop. After say a 2.5x raise, which he would have went over the top, red flags woulda gone up.

Donkey
    TT and you push 30k chips into prolly a 6k pot. Not a good play there

Corporal
    Yeah, I agree with everyone. You no good.

Private
    Don't listen to all the borderline retards here.
    Well played sir, Well played.
    You were at 13bb most people don't realise that, when you're in that situation you should ALWAYS push TT.

I'd advise everyone to go off this site, because even the admin seems to be a borderline retard..

Lolol Bump

PokerOwned Master
    That late and close to the bubble, usually even a minimum raise will get all the info you need. You already know that you can get ur chips in, you want info as to whether you should or not. Def overplayed.

Corporal
    with pocket 10 i just call, no raise, i wanna see a cheap flop,if there is an over pair on board,and some one bet , i fold,unless i flop a set.a lot of cards beat pocket 10's out there

That's just dumb you should simple Call!
    That's what I have done with your hands.

I would push it since the odds is high for me to hits it lol, but also depending of much chips. Either I raise or just call.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    happens , i guess you has a headache and beat ur self up ------------- but your situation sucks thats all i can say---------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast