Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61277.88

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Actually, posting on this forum is the best way to generate some quick points. There will always be conversions. Surveys and downloads can sometimes be a waste of time.

PokerOwned Pro
    crtowdflower and radio are the easiest way.

Seasoned Veteran
    You just have to be as honest as possible on the surveys. Sometimes, they are a waste of time. I just target the surveys that are enough to buy tickets with, then if I get the points, great. If not, I dont feel like I wasted a whole ton of time on a survey that only gives me 10 points for 20 min worth of answering just to see that you dont qualify. Posting and listening to the radio is a good activity if you are near your pc a lot.

Later,

My best results are with Matomy and Sponsor Pay. Im not a huge fan of Trial pay but a lot of people like it. I have had better success since i started using my cccleaner and mozilla.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    my best point generators are the donkey bets...

PokerOwned Veteran
    gotta be careful with the downloads though... some of them not only will you not get your points they have viruses/malware attached to them and its annoying to have to go through the trouble of cleaning your computer for absolutly nothing (speaking from experience)

PokerOwned Master
    Ill download a bunch of things at the same time and then go out to restore my computer to before.

PokerOwned Veteran
    easiest way i've found is, if you don't donk em off, client games. very good way, and donkey bets

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo2003 View Post
    crtowdflower and radio are the easiest way.
    yeah these two are about the best at the moment

Banned
    its as simple as reading........................................... .................................................. .......

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast