Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Don't use Your Points For Freerolls, Redeems Only

With the questionable circumstances surrounding the intermittent LAG problem,

dont hassle with worring about doing everything exactly correct at exactly the right time and then not get to play.

Do the Math, 145 per game 3 games per day is 435, Redeem from there everyday for one week and see.
    Last edited by sprocketdog; 08-15-2011 at 04:22 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Explain your math?

Final table 50% of the time and you make more money and get to play within the forum.

You remind me of Hyde from the 70's show. You shit in a dark room under a dim bulb writing conspiracy letters all day.

sounds worth it but i havent checked the math for redeeming n prizepool...but who knows.....points should be able to play for 50 freerolls at least now....alot of players supporting and loyal people..."just sayin"

I am not playing in these for the money, however it is a nice bonus. I play in these because I enjoy playing the game and having the same people is kinda cool.

Private
    For 580 points ($1 Gift card) you can play 4 tourneys and have the chance to win a lot more money

The only problem I had was I forgot to refresh the page. It really isn't difficult to get into PO free roll. I see what sprocket is saying but like Marly said if you final table and or even win then you got more points and won some money. Poofy makes a good point, sometimes it's not always about money but the love for the game and the people playing it.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    I am not playing in these for the money, however it is a nice bonus. I play in these because I enjoy playing the game and having the same people is kinda cool.
    amen pooffyfooffy its all about comaraderie

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog66 View Post
    With the questionable circumstances surrounding the intermittent LAG problem,

dont hassle with worring about doing everything exactly correct at exactly the right time and then not get to play.

Do the Math, 145 per game 3 games per day is 435, Redeem from there everyday for one week and see.

Dog, how do you think this site stays alive,,,, it's from poker players not "PANHANDLERS". Take care.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    i got both up but by the time i put the numbers in and hit reg it said it was closed hmmmmm. no biggie there will always be more

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut92 View Post
    i got both up but by the time i put the numbers in and hit reg it said it was closed hmmmmm. no biggie there will always be more
    Make sure you refresh the pasword page about a minute before the tournament, it does make a big difference.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast