Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog66 View Post
    Don't use Your Points For Freerolls, Redeems Only ...
    Do as I say not as I do?

I dont play for the money, i play the freerolls for the last longer bets that i make. the money is just a bonus.

Seasoned Veteran
    I'd rather play 4 or 5 freerolls than lose a buck to some idiot in about 30 seconds lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mman97 View Post
    I'd rather play 4 or 5 freerolls than lose a buck to some idiot in about 30 seconds lol
    Yep, that's true. The $1 would go away so easy..

PokerOwned God
    redeeming works for some, i use it often when i am bored, but you get most out of your points in the fw..i know this for a fact..so if you are a good player play the dam fw, if you are bad then you might want to reddem all the time but us sharks have to eat too so play the fw....just sayin
    Last edited by gametime74; 08-15-2011 at 07:58 PM.

PokerOwned Moderator
    You really don't have to do the math. There's way more value playing the freerolls and just straight redemptions. One first place is almost almost 4k in points. You get more in return winning a dollar 1/3 times, and that's not hard. If you factor in your playing ability and decide it's not good, then maybe redeeming is better. I know the original post is about not being able to register. I just say keep a points balance to absorb the lag between spending it and getting a refund, and keep trying. If you keep lagging, dunno what to tell you. Try IE with no plug ins, but I haven't had problems with any browser registering.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by josyB View Post
    For 580 points ($1 Gift card) you can play 4 tourneys and have the chance to win a lot more money
    What he said..

Not to mention Speedway, Player Ratings, Bounty, Leaderboard.. Extra points you win
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Believe me.. That lag f'ing sucks and I hate it. We're trying to track it down. I have been trying to figure out a better password release system day and night. We're trying to work out a way to put the PW on a different server with 0 lag.

I am trying everything I can think of
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    he wants us to redeem so not many ppl in the freeroll.

Banned
    and hes playing in the fr

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast