Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68588.68

Hybrid View

Sergeant
    My first attempt, I, like other newbies, didn't make it in. Since that time, I've only missed 1 game for being late.

What I find that works for me is to open the carbon client window, and click on "register" for the game, leaving that open but minimize it so it only takes up half of my screen. I then open PokerOwned, and click on the opt in button for the tourney, which takes you to the 2nd page, not the PO home page! (this page is also the page where you can do the extra stuff, donkey, Last longer betting (LLB) and the fantasy poker), and I also minimize this window down to half the screen. I'll then wait until about 14 minutes before the start time, and refresh this page, ONLY ONCE like it tells you in RED font, and then I verify that the countdown to "release password" time is about 23-25 seconds before what's showing on Carbon for the actual start time . (release time is on the second page, not PO's homepage that has the forum and games listed, but the one that it takes you too, after clicking on the opt in. It works better for me this way and I hope it might help others. Good luck!

Experienced Member
    Same here opening carbon and leaving register page up works best!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte67 View Post
    My first attempt, I, like other newbies, didn't make it in. Since that time, I've only missed 1 game for being late.

What I find that works for me is to open the carbon client window, and click on "register" for the game, leaving that open but minimize it so it only takes up half of my screen. I then open PokerOwned, and click on the opt in button for the tourney, which takes you to the 2nd page, not the PO home page! (this page is also the page where you can do the extra stuff, donkey, Last longer betting (LLB) and the fantasy poker), and I also minimize this window down to half the screen. I'll then wait until about 14 minutes before the start time, and refresh this page, ONLY ONCE like it tells you in RED font, and then I verify that the countdown to "release password" time is about 23-25 seconds before what's showing on Carbon for the actual start time . (release time is on the second page, not PO's homepage that has the forum and games listed, but the one that it takes you too, after clicking on the opt in. It works better for me this way and I hope it might help others. Good luck!
    Perfect, this is what I do also, so that being said it should not be difficult to enter unless players comps are slow which means you might want to refresh page a little a little sooner to allow if comp is slow.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things