Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62932.58

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    daytradin set up a custom game so I can give you stake money

Banned
    lol!@!!!!! I have lent and borrowed with great people and they always pay me back.. sometimes it takes time.. others it's realy fast.... So as everyone has said there is a rating system and tons of great people hear.... Make sure you are dealing with one of us good people and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    another post where dog bites the hand that feeds him

PokerOwned Veteran
    if you don't ask you will mot get and if you ask you still will not get..

Its the same faces all time......I f ya cant deposit due to lack of finance,,,,,wait till ya av finance then play...!

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Unfortunately there is like a group of people who if you loan to you might be lucky to see the loan repayed. But saying that i think that the trustworthy people outweigh the untrustworthy. Its just a matter of the untrustworthy being louder and more frequent in their begging.

The one thing people need to look out for is when someone complains in chat about not being able to do any surveys etc, and then asking for a loan. These people obviously have no intent to do any surveys so why would you expect them to have the points to pay you back. Also there is a group of client degenerates who beg for like 200 pts and then go sit at the 10/20 game where everyone else has like 2k, and try for a miracle.

But there majority of people here deserve the benefit of the doubt. Just because the minorty is louder and more frequent in begging doesnt mean they are the majority.
    This one line speaks volumes

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I have never loaned anyone anything here. Not that there arent a few that i would if asked directly but when someone is asking in chat i wont respond. But id like to think with the way i treat people that if i needed to someone would loan to me. Not that im going to ask just sayin.. I dont like borrowing in real life unless i absolutely have to(cause of no work)but i pay back with interest. My only advice is if you dont see these people in chat alot then dont loan to them.. if they are constantly begging dont loan but if you do its at your own risk of not being paid back but there does seem to be some good hearted people here who are willing to help street peddlers out//
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ive been burned alot from loaning, and I always quit loaning for a period of time cause I get pissed. There is a select few high rollers Ill loan to though as they are legit and keep u posted on the repayment and take care of business. I find the 200 point pikers to be annoying though.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    how tru ab yu r deadon and i like drywalls post too
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Drywall is a smart man...kinda like a poker buddha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast