Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62364.14

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i like to chat really makes it fun staring at the screen for hours i dont talk to everyone just certain people i talk to

thank you ............ good luck ....run good run deep, IM think so

PokerOwned Master
    More and more recently do I find myself chatting a lot on the forums and on the ingame chats, but only when playing PO tourny's ! I guess you guys are a friendly bunch ! Haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    To begin with i was drawn to this site/community simply because of the freerolls that this site runs/sponsors so in the very beginning yes i was solely on and around this site so that i could earn enough points and participate in these daily freerolls. However since i have been a member here at pokerowned for a few months now i have realized how warm and inviting this community really is and i seem to find myself either posting in the forum or participating in the chat room thingy that is on the homepage once you log into here. I am sure that quite a few of the other members here will tell you the exact same thing that i just said about myself. I dont necessarily know or understand the point of your question however i gladly took the time to answer it..........

ps: (ship me 5 points playazzzzzzzzz)

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarker305 View Post
    To begin with i was drawn to this site/community simply because of the freerolls that this site runs/sponsors so in the very beginning yes i was solely on and around this site so that i could earn enough points and participate in these daily freerolls. However since i have been a member here at pokerowned for a few months now i have realized how warm and inviting this community really is and i seem to find myself either posting in the forum or participating in the chat room thingy that is on the homepage once you log into here. I am sure that quite a few of the other members here will tell you the exact same thing that i just said about myself. I dont necessarily know or understand the point of your question however i gladly took the time to answer it..........

ps: (ship me 5 points playazzzzzzzzz)
    Sorry to pick on you, you seem nice, what I do not get is why people just continue to (seem to) flaunt the system and piss people like Zab off by continuing to make mention of the 5 points they get for posting. Please in the future just make the friggin posts and shut up about the points, before they take all the points away for posting.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I guess it does depend on who's at a table with you. Some groups are just more lively, joking back and forth, and it's just an enjoyable game. Other groups talk very little or not at all.
    some of them get outright nasty at the tables, i just block them, i like chatting in the forum, but sometimes at the tables it get very distracting, lol

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    i think for me it depends on who is at the table some people i would chat with others no way
    what i don't like is the ones that criticize everything you play, especially when you beat them!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-22-2013 at 03:03 AM.
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    any Mike Caro followers out there? Some play poker for fun. Keep it fun. chat nicely. When you win their $$ dont say donkey, say good game, and keep them coming back!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Sorry to pick on you, you seem nice, what I do not get is why people just continue to (seem to) flaunt the system and piss people like Zab off by continuing to make mention of the 5 points they get for posting. Please in the future just make the friggin posts and shut up about the points, before they take all the points away for posting.
    Calm down 5Pt Per Post Police....Lol he left a long frickin post. Who cares that he made a points reference in a lighthearted way?
    Buuuuuttt to answer the question, I'm with the majority. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    dude u got it all wrong, it doesnt piss us off when u mention about the 5 points, we get pissed off when thats all the post is, his post is original and thoughtful and quality (sure made a lil cheap by the fact hes put about the 5 points) but its not spam...we dont dislike people getting points for posting we have issue with people spamming for posting

i LOVE how people get EVERYTHING wrapped round there not so pretty heads :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    i post to get points sometimes i actually have something to say in response but not most of the time

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast