Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    depends on how i feel. some days ill chat a little here and there and somedays none.

I guess it does depend on who's at a table with you. Some groups are just more lively, joking back and forth, and it's just an enjoyable game. Other groups talk very little or not at all.

PokerOwned Master
    I dont use the chat functions very much. I try and concentrate on my game and keep away from distractions...

Kinda off topic, but how did you do finish in that JS POFreeroll we were just at the final table together ?

i chat to myself alot while playing. sometimes i feel like chatting to a person for once.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    I never chat on the forumm just post and read through stuff. And I rarely chat while playing poker.

PokerOwned Pro
    i enjoy chatting while im playing. its fun

PokerOwned Master
    I have surprisingly been finding me at a few final tables lately, and for the first time, started using the chat. It is kind of fun having a little chat with the other fellows once the play slows down a little.

ok! There are several software that are very bad, and some not so safe, be careful . good luck.

PokerOwned Master
    It is up to each of us if we uses chat as another source of information :-) for opponents or for our advantage ;-) why not.

PokerOwned God
    i think for me it depends on who is at the table some people i would chat with others no way

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast