Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62443.25

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Knight-Captain
    i've always heard that the dan harrington books were the best poker books out there. i've been tempted 2 buy sum of negreanu's books, but i don't think he could teach sumone how 2 read people as good as he does, at least not in writing, & that's his best poker skill.

the little green book,,,,by Phil Gordon
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight
    there were rumors about galfond writing a book on theory.that would be great if published.

PokerOwned Veteran
    hi and its good you are interested in improving your game and the one of the best ways is to invest in one on or many of the many Poker books that are out there avaiable. You can go to the intenet or to your local book store to find them or you can go to the Library where you can check it out for free and return if you do not want to just yet shell out any money just yet for one. Its would be hard to reccommend just one as i do not know what you want to see in a book about poker. The choice is yours but if you are a beginner which i sense you may be , any of them may be good for you .

Sergeant
    i usually learn poker at pokersholl of pokerstar, because Daniel Negreanu is my favourite poker player

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    the little green book,,,,by Phil Gordon
    i like the one thank you

Knight-Captain
    "Poker For Dummies" was pretty helpul. it's mostly 4 beginner's, but it's good for more advanced players 2 go back & correct sum things that seem simple but r very important. kinda like when a great basketball player needs 2 go back & re-learn how 2 shoot free throws cuz they skipped over learning proper form in favor of dunks & 3 pointers.

get negreanu's books.. i own almost all of them power holdem being one of the best he is a good writer makes it easy to read and he has alot of good featuring players.. alot of my game is based of what he had to say.. remember when you read a book dont do it word for word.. mix what you read into your game

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You can find pokerstrategy

Sergeant
    I didn;t read yet any poker books , byt i think i will chose the The super sistem by Doyle Brunson

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast