Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Private
    You should have a look at some books in the twoplustwo book store.
    The books there are all written by respectable writers, and are all fairly good.
    Though, do make sure you get a book for the game you play

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah, I like Greensteins 'ace on the river'. It's well written by a guy who speaks from an 'average Joe' perspective (he isn't),without expecting you to master it all instantly.

"Online Ace" by the once highly televised crew member Scott Fishman helped me develop my Sit & Go strategy which has worked out pretty well for me so far. I highly reommend it if you plan on a lot of Sit & Go's.

Corporal

i have titles for books of poker but by reading this post it surely is an interesting field of books to choose from .

PokerOwned Master
    I like gus hansen on youtube umm advanced poker stragety volume 2 i think helped me alot also Readem and Reap book and No LImit Life

I have to say Super System 2 also its one of the poker books i keep re-reading over and over again.

Banned
    ive never read any poker books just taught myself to play would be interesting checking some of these books out

PokerOwned Pro
    IM IN THE SAME BOAT AS KC
    but sometime learning how to play from a book may not help in fact in my hurt it
    i use to make a bit of money off horse raceing untill i learnt all the stats beside the horses name DAM IT
    made more when i had no idea

Sergeant Major
    Super System 1 and 2 are really good, but if you dont like to read Phil Hellmuth has a very good video course on holdem. I have found that to be more helpufl than anything.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast