Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62443.25

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Best poker book

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    best poker book is the one you don't read. following other peoples guides to winning chances are will not materialize for you. Come up with your own startegies and concepts.
    thats horrible advice.. and makes 0 sense

PokerOwned Veteran
    Daniel nagranues book is great for holdem I also like harrington and sklansky and yes super system and super system 2

Banned
    i have doyle brunsons super systems

Seasoned Veteran
    harrington on hokdem

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I haven't really read any poker books but have thought about doing so as well as maybe any kind of movie etc. Anything can help every single poker player in some way, shape, or form no matter how long they have or haven't been playn the game.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

super system=good....thing is read all these books and try out diff things but when cards falll and hands play out....how does 1 really explain how to play a hand? i dont get it but pretty good book imo

Experienced Member
    did anybody see the poker documentary from fiishes and sharkes? i think this is the english title. i want to know where i can watch it online. can anybody help me with a stream or something like that? that would be cool..swa the trailer at youtube and it looks really thight

Gus Hansen every hand revealed

PokerOwned God
    I have three books barely started reading. Two by phillips, the tao of poker and zen and the art of poker. other is by sklansky and malmuth called hold 'em poker for advanced eh hum players. let u know more as i read more. very interesting though. I have won much money since reading these, only about a month ago. much more profit since than previous. they bring me luck i like to hope and believe and think - zen

not really sure if any poker books does any good.playing is only way to get better..imo
    sht not bingo again

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast