Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63564.02

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best poker book

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Super system is the great book by Doyle selling over 250,000 copies, the man is a legend and everyone knows that

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    Here is a link to Super system 2. Make sure your have Adobe first. http://www.gamblingsystem.biz/books/...Brunson%29.pdf
    Tnx...

Banned
    Harrington on holdem.

OhDeletedOne
    Super System 1 and 2 but it must be understood what is being said and why so you must read several times to get a grasp. Only books you will ever need. Lots of people think they know what is being said in the book, but they don't. They take the info and use it incorrectly. If you read it and understand it, you will instantly know why it is the best book.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Lot of new authors out there and the idealism are constantly changing. You might want to focus on some specific as far as game, type, live or online and target that. Some good coaching sites out there as well, that offer montly subscription to there material and staff.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

i like "Let there be range" very useful book

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the best poker book is in my head- thats a fact

Banned
    Advanced poker theory by david Skalansky is simply amazing i would recommend to all intermediate players. For beginners i would recommend harrington on holdem.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Harry Potter series of book are better than any Poker How to books!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast