Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63817.22

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    WOW are you kidding me?? I wait 6 hours for accusation??
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Experienced Member
    Wow this is complete bullshit.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

yes it is that you would go to such lengths
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywill View Post
    WOW are you kidding me?? I wait 6 hours for accusation??
    Do you REALLY expect me to believe you?

36000 11-13-2012, 12:00 PM Trade completed trade ID:40574 (34)
    -360 11-13-2012, 12:00 PM Loan Insurance (marketplace) market id:40574; trade points:36000 (181)
    10 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM Registration (370)

You register for this site (Your first time ever right?) and 13 minutes later you "trade" for 36,000 points from someone? Try again buddy.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Dumping???? I won my first 20k from him straight up and then he started saying MERRY X-MAS and practically shipping them to me!
    lmao what I think is funny is that so many think this has never been done before and we sit back watch and lay the hammer down. As far as X-mas lol we haven't made it through Thanksgiving, should have gotten your Holidays correct.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Experienced Member
    going through this much hell? wow not worth it take my $130 dollars...What are you going to do with it?

The points should go somewhere, maybe a freeroll, or give em back to the offerwall, hopefully shark zab doesnt pocket them.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    The points should go somewhere, maybe a freeroll, or give em back to the offerwall, hopefully shark zab doesnt pocket them.
    I was going to give them to you
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Do you REALLY expect me to believe you?

36000 11-13-2012, 12:00 PM Trade completed trade ID:40574 (34)
    -360 11-13-2012, 12:00 PM Loan Insurance (marketplace) market id:40574; trade points:36000 (181)
    10 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM Registration (370)

You register for this site (Your first time ever right?) and 13 minutes later you "trade" for 36,000 points from someone? Try again buddy.
    Yes, zab why did you leave the name out?? zombieshd is a good friend of mine and he is actually the person that introduced me to this site and gave me a good rate for points.

going through this much hell? wow not worth it take my $130 dollars...What are you going to do with it?

I say make a big FR with it. I like free $$$$.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast