Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63960.76

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Not yet, but good to see I am not the only one having this issue.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

This is good. This will stop people frommulti-accounting here.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I dont know if it is related or not, but today i have noticed some little bugs in site, i was sent to an Error page a few times while trying to read threads, also was sent to same Error page when tried to refresh the main page once, at one time the bottom chat didnt appeared when i opened a new Home page, not really big troubles, but maybe it will be usefull to know.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Experienced Member
    Yes but at what cost?? Imagine if a site like Carbon did that to you. You just deposited and then they randomly said hey if you want to continue playing you must verify. Then you do that and you wait 6 hours and still can't play?? I think you would be a bit angry.

Experienced Member
    I don't think you quite understand my situation. I was sick of carbon, and just spent 50 dollars of my hard earned money to buy points here. I was really proud of myself because I turned that into about $130. Then I get asked to verify and now 6 hours later I am STILL in this situation.

For most it takes a couple of days to get verified at merge. So some kind of red flag must of went up for you to be new and have that many points i dunno. No reason to get upset here tho since there isnt any money involved is there?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Zab
    Why don't we start with the account 'houser' and why he dumped 40-50k points to you in the client. Why did you leave that part out? And the phone you used to verify yourself is a "VOIP" which isn't acceptable.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Experienced Member
    Dumping???? I won my first 20k from him straight up and then he started saying MERRY X-MAS and practically shipping them to me!

yeah sure he did
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Why don't we start with the account 'houser' and why he dumped 40-50k points to you in the client. Why did you leave that part out? And the phone you used to verify yourself is a "VOIP" which isn't acceptable.
    Oh SNAP!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast