Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63987.25

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pookat View Post
    bcp has late just not the 3 to 4 hour long ones.
    Yeah, they got the long ones too, all the Big 10's are 15 minute levels and 12 levels of late reg.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I don't particularly like to late register ,but I don't like hyper turbo's either ,which basically is the position your in, but if you are one that likes hyper's you better off late registering in some of these rebuy tourneys were the dead money is piled high in the end, from people re-buying then busting.

I dont see a single aDVANTAGE TO it.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    The most important question is what do you lose? You lose the devastation of playing for 4 hours only to lose a "what do you do?" type of hand a few spots from the money. I'm traumatized.

The way i see it is that you bypass all the crazy people that simply push their whole stack in at the beginning of the tourneys. Late registration allows you to come into a game where the game has begun to slow down, in terms of people actually playing poker rather than being caught in immediate all-in action and leaving it to a coin toss.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good answers, but to the wrong question...I already mentioned in my OP that the reasons for extremely late registration has already been answered. My question is why do you want to register just a little bit late, like a minute or 2 or 5?????

The tourneys I'd like to play in on BCP/ACR get usually get cancelled because they usually don't get the minimum 6 players to start.

YOU GUYS (I don't mean you, or you, or you specifically) refuse to get in there on time so that we get 6 players. Instead, on those rare occasions where 6 of us are there and ready to play and the tourney starts, within 2 minutes there are 10 players, within 5 minutes, there are 14, and so on and by the time late reg ends we get a nice 40 - 50 players, producing a great tournament with great value.

So, I ask you once again to please change your nasty habits of refusing to be the first on the dance floor. Just get in there and register a couple minutes early!!

PokerOwned God
    i like to get in some tourneys late to try and get to the money quicker by making some fast moves... but definitely would prefer to start on time

PokerOwned Demi-God
    In the po freerollz u miss out on all the cool promoz, if u late reg
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Veteran
    For example...there's a tourney I'm regged in right now and it starts in 12 minutes a $3 buy-in and they accept tourney bucks...it's been sitting at 4 people regged and if it goes like most days, we won't get the 2 more we need and it'll be cancelled. But if we do get 2 more and it starts, as soon as it starts, you guys will notice that it's in progress and that's when you'll jump in.

Just go ahead and jump in now, the water is fine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    You've already answered the question of why you would want to extreme late register in a tournament. For some of you it's because you'd rather play with 8 big blinds than a full stack, hope to get lucky and double up a couple times and be right in there close to the money, and for others of you, you just don't give a fuck how few chips you get compared to the size of the blinds so you extremely late register.

But what is it exactly that you have against registering on time, preferring to late register by just a minute or 2 or 5 minutes or something like that??????????????????????????

YOU'RE RUINING SOME GOOD TOURNAMENTS!!!

Please stop this nasty habit you have. Tournaments get cancelled left and right because of you....tourneys, that if you would only register on time would go off and be great tourneys to play in. But no, you continue to refuse to register on time because you'll have to wait a few minutes before the tournament starts. So the tourney that you and I would have played in and made money in, never happens because YOU'RE ALL THE SAME, COPYING EACH OTHER TO BE FASHIONABLY LATE. What...do you have a Phil Hellmuth complex or something?
    i REALLY feel tourneys of all sorts should only have 30 min. late reg at the most! i HATE the WAAAY late reg they have nowadays! its lame!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast