Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63550.03

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    Depends on what network you are focusing on. If it is the Merge Network, You should start with 300 bumblebee games.

What is a bumblebee game?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberiussilver View Post
    This is true. Although I'm not going to lie, it's hard. Even if you win a Freeroll or two, the 2-3$ isn't enough to fight variance. I recommend either building up a few freeroll wins, or find a site with freerolls that suit you (I'm on 888 :3 made a grande from nothing). From there it's just luck man, until you have enough to beat variance at your stakes.
    0-1000 that is very impressive. What was the time frame?

Seasoned Veteran
    you will have to be very patient and work and your game and allow time to for your BR to build

PokerOwned Demi-God
    PO is a great place to build a bankroll from scratch!!

PokerOwned Pro
    the less hands you play, the lesser the variance aka bad beats .

PokerOwned Veteran
    you will have to be very patient and work and your game and allow time to for your BR to build

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zayzoo View Post
    the less hands you play, the lesser the variance aka bad beats .
    Variance and badbeats are 2 entirely diff things.

A Badbeat is when someone sucks out w a 1 outer on the turn/river or 2% chance of hitting the only card in the entire deck for them to improve. Technically speaking once you memorize all the math in the game post flop+post turn there is no more luck there is only a statistical % for every card and hand possibility in the deck.

Variance is if I take the top 500 very BEST tournament players from around the world and put them all in a tournament that only pays the 10% of the field or top 50 spots/payouts... If the same 500 players competed in the same tournament multiple times you would have a diff top 50 each time with a few exceptions...

However you are correct in stating the less hands you play the less chance of a badbeat, or less people in the hand as well...I guess you could say also that if you never play poker then you'd never lose a hand eaither.
    Last edited by Coach27; 05-10-2014 at 04:08 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    the other day i asked this same thing and somebody gave me some great advice . they told me to keep playing freerolls until you have built up a good amount .. dont win a freeroll for 3 bucks and then try to play a 2.10 tourney..keep playing freerolls until u make a good 30 or 40 bucks and then start playing.. it might take a week or so but itll be worth it

Experienced Member

Bank roll

Anyone know how I can get a good bankroll room ect?

PokerOwned Master
    Just keep playing these poker owned freerolls and don't spend the money until you get a good amount then start playing $1 tournaments and build your way up.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast