Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62378.42

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    all in when a few bucks and double up til i get $50 or go broke

Seasoned Veteran
    whenever i win big, i lose it almost all in the next couple of days. I am getting to aggresive. I am trying to change that, but it doesn't last for long

Banned
    Ok, I am not sure why, especially as a member of this site you would stop playing freerolls at $20. If you are trying to build a solid roll you should be playing in as many of the PO tournaments as possible for both good practice as well as adding to your bankroll. There are already a couple very solid posts in the thread regarding buy-in %'s and so forth so I wont repeat them but I will say again, dont stop playing these PO tournaments.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    not more den 5% for sng end 10% wen you play MMT end god luck...

PokerOwned Master
    dont play for all your money be wery tight....

Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    Ok, I am not sure why, especially as a member of this site you would stop playing freerolls at $20. If you are trying to build a solid roll you should be playing in as many of the PO tournaments as possible for both good practice as well as adding to your bankroll. There are already a couple very solid posts in the thread regarding buy-in %'s and so forth so I wont repeat them but I will say again, dont stop playing these PO tournaments.
    Agreed. I don't play many due to my schedule, but I still make time for a tournament now and then. Any positive adjustment to your balance is a good thing.

And $20 is hardly enough to really get started. While it's possible to take that $20 and never look back, it's more likely that you'll be starting over again, which will just lead to more frustration.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    Play the .11 cent tournaments. Then move up a little bit at a time. Too bad carbon poker doesn't have the options that pokerstars does. There, you can really stretch a tiny bankroll.

Seasoned Veteran
    the way i built my bankroll when pokerstars still let people play in the us was to deposit a solid 100 and if i lost it, i would only play freerolls until i had enough money to pay it back. luck for me i started playing low level tourneys and started getting every good at them, so i had gotten my bankroll up to 1000 then from the it just went up. keep doing whats best for your limit, and play low level and get to a substansal amount to where you can start plaing for higher stakes.

Pstars had enough options that if you were good with BR management, you could never bust out. I started with $20 and twice fell to under $1 (once to 17 cents) and brought it back up until I finally grinded up to $240 before black friday

Seasoned Veteran
    Options are limited today, and it makes it much more difficult to go from zero to hero, i have alot of respect for anyone that takes on that challenge and makes money

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast