Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63549.23

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    if you ask me start with sng tournement end be tight

PokerOwned Veteran
    i prefer cash, i think low buyin tournaments tend to be turbos which are higher variance

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it depends on your style of play.. some people can play great in tournaments, which require alot of preflop skills espceially later in the game where your around 10-20bb+ deep.. but others are great in post flop situations with a deep stack 100bb+ deep.. they are two different animals and it depends on your play, and what works best for you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    it depends on your style of play.. some people can play great in tournaments, which require alot of preflop skills espceially later in the game where your around 10-20bb+ deep.. but others are great in post flop situations with a deep stack 100bb+ deep.. they are two different animals and it depends on your play, and what works best for you.
    very good advice

PokerOwned Veteran
    start with cash build a bankroll and play tight on tourneys

Banned
    It all comes down to mentality really and style of play. If you can sit there for hours at the same blind level and play smart/tight then go cash obviously. If you find yourself getting 'bored' at folding over and over and not seeing much action around you even, then maybe tourney play is better suited to some extent. Also depends on what your starting bankroll is to a large extent.

PokerOwned God
    gl in either one you choose.. you can play both as well

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am confued some of you seam to use turnaments as a term that inclueds SNG's and some donot. I know from playing I did years ago that in my mind they are differnt but it is hard to tell who inclueds Sit in Go as part of the meanin of turnament and who does not.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneCold View Post
    i feel like cash games are a very different game than tournment, your best best would be to do the Double Up sit N Go
    I agree with this... its a 10 player sit and go, and all you have to do is make top 5 and you get double whatever the buyin was. I think this is probably the best way to build up a small bankroll, then if you like playing MTT's you can start on those once you have the money to play in a few tourney's without eliminating your entire bankroll

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Cash is good to get a little boost in your br. If you really hate cash, then sngs are the way to go. Play a small ratio of mtts and hope to get a good score.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast