Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61149.39

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tex
    PokerOwned Master
    thank you might try rebel poker ,I'VE won some money on bet on line freerolls by grinding ,the worst bad beats I've suffered playing on bet on line.It doesn't seem as bad in the 20 cent tourneys,which I've won twice.

PokerOwned Veteran
    is this a site that it open to US players because I have never heard of it and I try to keep up with new poker sites that I might be able to find real poker playersw and not ppl who go all in pre flop with A3

what a waste of time playing rebel poker. cant deposit or withdraw, why play.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    ??? you even cant deposit, that there are several pages where it is hard to withdraw is commen

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    what a waste of time playing rebel poker. cant deposit or withdraw, why play.
    Why do you say that? Select cashier from the client menu and it takes you to deposit and cashout options, including North America. First transaction of the month is free. I haven't built a big enough bankroll to be worth cashing out yet(I'm up from the initial free 10 bucks to a little over $44.) Have you tried cashing out?

Experienced Member
    havent heard good things about rebel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12