Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62924.59

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar

Rebel poker is da best

I'm actually building a bankroll instead of being mercilessly donked on till I'm broke. I've been seeing a few PO players on there and I hope it gains more popularity. Come Play! PO you should get some freerolls going with them.

Rebel Poker is the worst. Yeah they got some freerolls but their software was a class project by a bunch of 4th graders. Betonline, Sportsbetting.ag have plenty of freerolls to build your roll. I'm on the new fullflush. It has great software, freerolls, and decent players.

PokerOwned Master
    Me downloading Rebel Poker will depend on the how the majority of people consider it worthy

PokerOwned Master
    may i will try it, but have to read from some more players if it is worth it

PokerOwned Master
    played on Rebel for a while and it was just like all the others. ring games and tourney games were the same donk fest. not a fan.

I used to have Rebel Poker on my computer, I think - never reinstalled it the last time I cleaned it up

PokerOwned Master
    What is that rebel poker? Ehh, sounds cool. My fav right now is Pokerstars?

Quote Originally Posted by supaslick88 View Post
    Rebel Poker is the worst. Yeah they got some freerolls but their software was a class project by a bunch of 4th graders. Betonline, Sportsbetting.ag have plenty of freerolls to build your roll. I'm on the new fullflush. It has great software, freerolls, and decent players.
    I totally agree wit this message and yes fourth graders did have a class project for this poker site and they lost horribly!

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Yes the software is underdeveloped, yes there are donks like anywhere, but what makes it great is it doesn't punish good players and reward donks with a screwed up algorithm. It's skill oriented and not about evening the playing field and that's what counts.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    WELL the majority has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast