Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59393.03

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    My worst exp. have been playing to long... after you get river 2 times pre hour and you played for 6 your likely to start playing stuiped

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm glad I posted this forum... It seems almost everyone can relate to it

Experienced Member
    Playing at all will cost me Fixed doesn't matter how little I play I still suck

yeah i have done that before stayed up all night and ended up losing my whole bankroll of $2500. I was sick i wanted to throw the monitor away. But it was my own fault. I was running good and finally variance and my lack of experience caught up with me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is very true. The last couple of hours are the most bad.

I dont think playing for a long time is necessarily bad, if you can maintain your game it does not matter how long you play

Experienced Member
    Always play well rested and as long as you can ....but if you start loosing why would keep playing....take a break and start again...later or next day....

Experienced Member msdarlenejoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    Sometimes I'll play and win a tourney from PokerOwned. Then, if I take the winnings on the site I won on, and play a sit-n-go, or a small tourney, I usually place or win again. But if I go into a mode where I stay up half the night and keep playing, I always wind up pressing the cards and losing. You shouldn't play until you lose. You should win and stop till you're rested and ready to focus properly again.
    totally agree with you, I have done the same thing, usually a cash stud table and really didn't have a big enough bankroll to get on the table and be able to support my hand properly, thanks for the post

Experienced Member
    you dont even have to be tired to have played too long... the brain could use a break for at least 30 minutes after 3 hours of playing... if you take a break you will regain the ability to sit and be more patient

This is true and also don't play after drinking too much ..
    Punish the Deed Not the Breed

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast