Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63672.38

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    That's it in a nutshell MrLongFace... exactly what I mean

PokerOwned Demi-God
    No... poolsharkbps.... if you've only been on a 45 hour cocaine benge... then you've prolly gotta couple of days left in yah' before you start seeing real Kings and Jokers at the table wit' yah'.... play on... party on dude

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sanimar... that sounds all good... where's your bankroll? I don't see where you've got anything in the "Money Won" column of your profile here... get u some nuts.. lol....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well... vvmcnamara.... wow... long reply... I play zynga for practice sometimes all night... and win the shootout while I keep drifting off to sleep.. maybe we should induce relaxed tired... none aggressive state of being... xanax might help to play if you're too rested when you're starting the tourney

PokerOwned Master
    this happens to me all the to me and i need to stop

PokerOwned Pro
    I am sooo guilty of doing that! I stay up late with my winnings and win some more. Then I stay up really late and lose a LOT! I've been trying harder not to do that.

Experienced Member
    It's alot easier to lose your winnings, rather than build a bankroll. I have found that setting goals for yourself, with withdrawing in mind, always helps me stay course.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That's a great idea... Only I can't cash out from any of the sites I play on here... I have small bankrolls in 3 of them... I have a pretty good size one at Juicy Stakes... It's all just practice for me online.... This is much better than Zynga

PokerOwned Demi-God
    rdog1797... they need to invent a stop button for us donkeys

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Pokerwench... my problem is exactly like you described... gotta have some self discipline

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast