Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66996.16

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Its the only way to go for stt's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    i do pretty well in the d d sit and gos.,..

only downside is when you do knock out 4 or 5 people and get same amount as the other 4 that survived with you...

the major problem is that when you are chip leader, sometimes you will get a setup hand like ace ace and then you call someones all in and get smacked for no reason...it has happened to me on more than a few occasions... you really are never safe til its over... i will fold anything when there are 6 players and i am chip leader or in 2nd..

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Do you think there is more collusion in the DONs than the regular SNGs?

I like to multi table these when my br gets low.

I know there was a Chinese DON collusion ring they shut down on (can't remember, Stars or Carbon) a while back, but I haven't heard anything since then.

I'll have to start playing those double or nothings. If I play sng it is usually 1 table and top 2 places paid. It seems pretty interesting and should be profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by panicked View Post
    I know there was a Chinese DON collusion ring they shut down on (can't remember, Stars or Carbon) a while back, but I haven't heard anything since then.
    That was on Stars a couple of years ago.

Chinese Collusion Ring Allegedly Found On PokerStars Sit & Gos

Stars DoN Chinese Collusion Ring Time Line - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

The only downside is that you are going to get slightly less than double the money you put in. To get a good ROI you need to have an extremely high winrate.

From an experience standpoint you won't have experience in advanced levels of SnGs such as the standard bubble, ITM, and HU play.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkowboys View Post
    From an experience standpoint you won't have experience in advanced levels of SnGs such as the standard bubble, ITM, and HU play.
    DON is all about bubble play, right?

PokerOwned God
    In my opinion you're only going to see a good profit from $10+ DON's. Like most people here already mentioned, rake is going to kill you in the smaller ones. It will kill you in the bigger ones too if you're not winning at least 6 out of 10.

At $10 level
    Winning 5 out of 10- $108 buy in for 10 games... $20 X 5 wins= $100... - $8 or - $.80 a game.
    Winning 6 out of 10- $108 buy in for 10 games... $20 X 6 wins= $120... + $12 or + $1.20 a game.
    Winning 7 out of 10- $108 buy in for 10 games... $20 X 7 wins= $140... + $32 or + $3.20 a game.
    Winning 8 out of 10- $108 buy in for 10 games... $20 X 8 wins= $160... + $52 or + $5.20 a game.

So, if you can win 6 out of 10 you can still make a good profit with alot of volume. For those better DON players winning 7 or 8 out of every 10 games you can make a killing with alot of volume. You wont see many or really any people winning 9 out of 10 games in my opinion.

#NiggasInParis

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast