Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62525.13

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Limit Poker?

PokerOwned Master
    limit hold em is all about extracting value lots of times u r betting where u wouldnt in nl cuz u can call a rz in LH not nl

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    yea limit poker sucks! Im too used to no limit!!
    Yes its a different game with ALOT more chasing.. but just cause you think it sucks doesnt mean it does LOL Yes you can build a bank roll pretty easy really but like someone else said you cant put on 50 and try to build on 2/4 tables, not enough roll for the variance that limit brings. It can be done tho so good luck on the felt!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    limit poker is the worst!! u get so many fish! its very hard to win!! i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!1

i find limit to be more difficult to make a profit with. It is very hard to steal a pot without being able to throw enough in to scare someone off. also, they call it no foldem holdem for a reason. more people stay in the hand and catch a lucky river. on a nl table that same person to catch a lucky river with a crap hand would have already folded

PokerOwned Master
    its hard just to many donks that play rags hoping for flop or river good luck

2/4 is pretty damn fishy with a bunch of donks/tourists that don't care about the game. I would suggest at least finding a 3/6 game instead. I'm assuming you're talking about live poker. Whether you can build a BR depends on your goals, because in my experience a good day at the limit table is making half your BI, with a great day doubling your buy in. That's not a whole lot in the poker world, but it's enough for recreational player like me.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    limit poker sucks... too many players stay in for the turn and river... and you get sucked out alot more often.... takes away from my strategy... I hate limit poker.. live or online

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    too hard to create n' image
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I play live but I wanted to start with $200. I took my last BR I built and used it toward my family and now I'm trying to grind it out again. $2/$4 is the lowest stakes where I play.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    yea limit poker sucks! Im too used to no limit!!
    It has its tough days but its a totally different game, I wouldn't say it sucks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast