Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62332.51

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Limit Poker?

PokerOwned Pro
    check raising is a move which is very popular and very effective in limit poker, drives people crazy and is one way to get as much of everyones money as you can

PokerOwned Pro
    100BB is not nearly enough. 500BB should be your minimum. I use a 1,000BB rule myself. You can definitely build a bankroll in limit poker. I once turned $100 into $10,000 by playing mostly $3/$6 limit holdem'. I suggest you take up limit Omaha H/L. This is a game that can earn an expert player more than twice the hourly (Or BB/100) amount and requires half the bankroll to play it comfortably. If you can find a regular game at your local poker room, you can really cash in, especially given that you won't have to pay for a "bad beat drop", which will drain you in a standard limit holder' game. Give O8 a shot. It's my favorite game. I played limit holdem' for 8 years, before finding Omaha. If you are a sound winning player at limit holdem', your skills will translate in O8 very well. Besides, whats more fun than making the nuts?... Making the Nut-Nut! Good luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    that's a vague question without more information, such as your # hands played, win rates, experience, current funds, etc

you can build a bankroll at any level

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345