Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
who do you think you are to tell me not to create a thread? everytime i see you your obnoxious in the chatroom.. and i take great proud in my ability to be the best player on this site, and its a insult when low ranked players such as yourself seem to have to butt in to my log, and voice your stupid opinons and insult me..

as far as attention im doing this to showcase what bankroll management is, and how to successfully build up a bankroll.. iv'e only repeated that about 1,000 times.. and if i need attention than so does everybody else whos doing a similar log of what i have..

what i see is a hater who i have never addressed because your in a seperate league than me.. all you have done is address me with critism, and rude remarks.. the only one who needs to leave this thread is you..

if you cant keep your mouth shut in somebody elses log, and not say anything nice.. than you shouldn't say anything at all
few points first is that u clearly do care about what we think the thread and ure responses to people prove that

second u do adress me alot actually i had to block u on bubble chat cuz u wouldnt leave me alone and lastly ure an ok player no one is denying that ure no where near the best tho ure attitude and lack of willingness to improve your game mean u never will be..."perfection is something to strive for but never to obtain"