BTC Rate: $62843.02

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rikthestar View Post
    what this quest ???
    bankroll challenge building 0 - into $

Banned
    your a pretender.. period
    You started this site June 2012. I started September 2012. You've won $140. Ive won over $400. You have lost all your winnings besides $50. I banked up my winnings until I reached $375.

I have won 17 PO games. 13th on All time wins in just 4 months here. You arent even on top 50.

Just because I have the discipline to play well with in bankroll you laugh at me for playing 4nl. Meanwhile you are taking shots you can't afford and doing what you call yourself "spewing".

I 14-18 table, while you play 1-2.

I am now playing tournaments because I followed my BRM rules, something you'd never know about. I set a goal to get to $1000 before moving up to 10nl and playing tournies with my cash profits. You set no guidelines, no goals.

Turk, you are a good player. You are not #1
    Last edited by Sharking; 01-05-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah i set no guidelines are rules thats why i cashed out 3 times on this site, and i have a life .. including the 1.6k i won from the 10k vip freeroll which is more than the bankroll you have now..

but hey you may catchup to that number i dunno, i have cashed out for much bigger checks on fulltilt..

only reason i spewed before, and not the game serious is because sitting in front of a computer playing 12-14 screens grinding 4nl is a complete waste of time for me.. ill rather be out working a real job..

so excuse me for playing 1-2 tables, this challenge will feature me coming up form nothing because i wanted it that way..

get a grip, your not that good.. and never will be better than me

officially #1 , sincerely the turk laters

Elite PokerOwned Member
    p.s. my advise still stands build your roll, because im coming up their soon enuff.

Banned
    my advise still stands build your roll
    as ive been saying from the beginning. catch up. you already had a 3 month headstart

Elite PokerOwned Member
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!! I'll be gunnin' for ya turkey! All joking aside - you are pretty good, but there is much room for improvement. While you learn at pokerowned you also teach others . . . if they pay close enough attention!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    1. myself
    2. potfan
    3. goochbruiser
    4. joe smchoe
    5. tossup theirs plenty of new players who have been playing great
    Yes, I have been haven't I?

I'd like to thank the PO academy for this wonderful recognision of my superior talents and abilit.......(*pulled off stage by security*)

turk ive said it time n time again drop the attitude if u ever want to be taken seriously so far all ive seen is a freeroller
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    turk ive said it time n time again drop the attitude if u ever want to be taken seriously so far all ive seen is a freeroller
    2 weeks into my challenge +$60, and i dont care what anyone says about my attitude.. im not going to take shit from anybody, period.. i dont care wheter you like me, or hate me..

in the end my challenge will speak for itself

then dont create threads like this because doing so shows u not only care but that u need the attention
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast