Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $58560.63

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    nothing wrong with azz ho,le...little bitter though. Most poker players are - if your not ur leaving money on the table. Juicy should be easy - soft site but not a lot of action yet. I've never been in a tourney where I can remember getting bounced by turk - but when your in the top 10 in Poker owned rankings history - u don't recall losing much to anyone. I'm the greatest poker player in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    u see what id did there..... I turked turk.

Last edited by CUSTOMTABLES; 02-12-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i did indeed cash out $100 it is very time consuming to build a bankroll from scatch, and requires alot of hrs, and patience.. something i don't have the time for atm.

i work full time now, also i just opened up a side business which is bringing in good profits, while also futhering my education when i go to school in september.

i will return one day to reclaim my #1 spot.. but i have other business to attend to, and have to keep busy doing the one thing i enjoy.. making $

theirs no doubt in my mind, im still the best poker player on here.. and will prove it once again down the road this year stay tuned for THE TURK CHAPTER II.

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i did indeed cash out $100 it is very time consuming to build a bankroll from scatch, and requires alot of hrs, and patience.. something i don't have the time for atm.

i work full time now, also i just opened up a side business which is bringing in good profits, while also futhering my education when i go to school in september.

i will return one day to reclaim my #1 spot.. but i have other business to attend to, and have to keep busy doing the one thing i enjoy.. making $

theirs no doubt in my mind, im still the best poker player on here.. and will prove it once again down the road this year stay tuned for THE TURK CHAPTER II.
    i miss you...
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post

good to hear from you,glad you have found plenty of ways to build the $ stacks. Going to school and working full time is great. I am looking forward to lilturk;s chapter 2. Take care

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    miss u too brew

and thanks for the support drywall..

see you's soon.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    nothing wrong with azz ho,le...little bitter though. Most poker players are - if your not ur leaving money on the table. Juicy should be easy - soft site but not a lot of action yet. I've never been in a tourney where I can remember getting bounced by turk - but when your in the top 10 in Poker owned rankings history - u don't recall losing much to anyone. I'm the greatest poker player in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i would love to play you headsup.. and your know the true meaning of being turked.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast