Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62843.02

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    It takes the same amount of time to 14 table as it does to 1 table. Time isnt the constraint. Its the ability to make fast decisions at many games.

Youve been on PO for months longer than I have.

Ive already proved this. $0 to $1000. I did it in less time than you got to $60 in.
    not everybody enjoys multi tabling.. i perfer watching less screens, and i am keeping it that way.

i don't play the freerolls everyday in fact i take months off from playing..

and last u didnt achieve 0-1000 in 2 weeks, and its not where u start its where u finish.. period

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freedoughyo View Post
    gl on your bankroll quest
    thank u very much

Banned
    and last u didnt achieve 0-1000 in 2 weeks, and its not where u start its where u finish.. period
    You started PO in june. I started in september. That gave you a 3 month head start. You've won $140 here but your bankroll is less than half of that. Its not my fault that two weeks ago was the first time you decided to stop going broke.

On a serious note. If you ever want advice from someone who has done the $0 to $1000 challenge, don't be embarrassed to ask me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    your talking in circles kid..

but hey thanks for the laugh LOL

Banned
    your talking in circles kid..
    turk #1

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i feel like i placed my best tournament poker in so long.. i came very close to shipping a poker owned tournament today, but i lost in a great headsup to ThisIsGnar.. then i decided to play the $50 ladies event, and ended up shipping it.

Carbon poker $95.76 (+$39.36)

sold off the rest of my juicy to rambler, i recommend doing deals with him very trustworthy.

turk.jpg

Elite PokerOwned Member
    off for the night, imma retire #1 for today

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i feel like i placed my best tournament poker in so long.. i came very close to shipping a poker owned tournament today, but i lost in a great headsup to ThisIsGnar.. then i decided to play the $50 ladies event, and ended up shipping it.

Carbon poker $95.76 (+$39.36)

sold off the rest of my juicy to rambler, i recommend doing deals with him very trustworthy.

turk.jpg
    Ummm.... you beat some women. That is the equivalent of beating a cripple. I joke, I joke. Congrats on the win.

PokerOwned Master
    new stats availeable??

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Ummm.... you beat some women. That is the equivalent of beating a cripple. I joke, I joke. Congrats on the win.
    lol thank you very much

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast