Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62581.74

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I would say at least 50X for cash and sng's

Seasoned Veteran
    Just wait for the best possible hand when playing and have patience and build it up so you can move to bigger games

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Patience is a virtue. I'm not sure if you can train yourself to be patient. Still, certain games lend themselves to other attributes and there is more that one way to win. Work on what you can, but focus on your strengths. That being said, a leak is a leak.

Experienced Member
    i think its all relative, the stakes don't matter if you are playing with what you have. if you only have a small bankroll then then you just build on that, and improve your game as you go.

Experienced Member
    I play with myself...

PokerOwned Pro
    test yourself. if its small. you want to gamble more. better to go harder when your smaller ..

also it teaches you how to not be scared and take chances. bankrolling is a pain. so if you got a few bux and you want ot play a tournament cuz the prize is huge. take the chance. its worth it sometimes. i had 40bux i won from RTR freeroll on bovada. that $40bux took me a long way in a short amount of time. i had $0.00 made $40, bought in $10 buy in mtt. placed 3rd made a few hundred. i got up to almost $1k in less than 2 days. another time, i had 80 bux the 1st time i played live nl 1/2 at the card room. i was scared as shit but i tested myself. that 80 bux got me 1200 in less than 1 1/2 hrs. so who knows . feel lucky or feel like your playing good. take the chance.

PokerOwned Pro
    and yes i cashed out of bovada after that. they took 10 days like they said. i got my check . spent it and bought things for myself. soits always good to try and win one .

Banned
    Prayforshades is a good teacher on the risk vs reward lol

Best advice don't seek advice HERE IMHO

PokerOwned God
    slow grind til you get up enough to play something a lil higher in stakes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast